Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Worried sick

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sooo...I dropped Brian off at the airport early this morning, his flight landed around 11:30 (and on time..cuz I checked the website..several times!)...but he never called to let me know he was ok (like he promised)..I know the flight was ok, cuz I would have heard on the news or something, but I guess at this point, I'm worried about the 2 hour cab ride he had to take back to the base. I'm going crazy and can't sleep..I held the phone all day waiting...ugh! I'm going back to pace some more...everyone please say a prayer for him.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to check in with you, Did you ever get your phone call? I hope everything is allright.

    Do you think a daily countdown would help the 3o days pass?

    rog

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No call yet, I just checked my email and I finally got one, he's on base now, just busy. I hate worrying about him. Thanks for asking Rog!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank goodness you at least got an e-mail from him so you know he's ok. What a relief eh? Let's do the 30 day countdown together with ya girl and maybe it'll help pass the time! Great idea Rog [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since you have all the details 2Cute, would you do us the honor of starting the count down until his return [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that he's there and has a phone, he's called like 20 times in 2 days...talk about a change! *L*

    I put a counter in my signature, and I'll start a thread now, thanks for the great idea and getting thru this with me... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you guys!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well there ya go 2bebe -lol- He's just trying to make up for lost time [img]tongue.gif[/img] We're right there with ya doing the countdown. Hope it helps! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •